DIGITAL ECONOMY PAPERS
Digital Economy Papers cover a broad range of issues including infrastructure, digital security and privacy, digital innovation, consumer issues and skills.
Science, technology and industry policy papers
STI Policy Papers cover a broad range of topics including industry and globalisation, innovation and entrepreneurship, scientific R&D and emerging technologies.
science, technology and industry working papers
STI Working Papers cover a wide range of topics including definition and measurement of science and technology indicators, global value chains, and research on policies to promote innovation. These technical or analytical working papers are prepared by staff or outside consultants in a bid to share early insights and elicit feedback.
To provide a quick and easy summary of key research results, these notes offer accessible overviews of our work on a range of subjects.
- Understanding the tokenisation of assets in financial markets
- Enhancing the digital security of critical activities
- Teleworking in the COVID-19 pandemic: Trends and prospects
- Bridging connectivity divides
- SMEs going digital: Policy challenges and recommendations
- An overview of national AI strategies and policies
- Artificial intelligence, its diffusion and uses in manufacturing
- Trade and cross-border data flows
- The promises and pitfalls of SupTech for corporate governance-related enforcement
- Encouraging digital security vulnerability treatment (also available in French)
- Using digital technologies to strengthen shareholder participation
- Digital supply-use tables: Making digital transformation more visible in economic statistics
- The role of online marketplaces in enhancing consumer protection
- Measuring well-being in the digital age
- Smart policies for smart products: A policy maker’s guide to enhancing the digital security of products (also available in French)
- Digital security: Seven lessons learned during the COVID-19 crisis (also available in Spanish)
- E-commerce in the time of COVID-19 (also available in French)
- Combatting COVID-19 disinformation on online platforms (also available in French, Japanese, Portuguese)
- Keeping the Internet up and running in times of crisis (also available in French, Spanish)
- Consumer data and competition: A new balancing act for online markets?
- Regulating app-based mobility services
- Making online markets more competitive: The benefits and challenges of conglomerate merger review
- The role of sandboxes in promoting flexibility and innovation in the digital age
- Regulating platform work in the digital age
- Tracking and tracing COVID-19: Protecting privacy and data while using apps and biometrics (also available in French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Using artificial intelligence to help combat COVID-19 (also available in French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Protecting online consumers during the COVID-19 crisis
- Ensuring data privacy as we battle COVID-19 (also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- Dealing with digital security risk during the COVID-19 crisis (also available in French, Portuguese)
- Growing up online: Addressing the needs of children in the digital environment
- Southeast Asia going digital: Connecting SMEs
- Enhancing access to and sharing of data: Reconciling risks and benefits of data re-use across societies
- Data in the digital age
- Unpacking e-commerce: Business models, trends and policies
- Enhancing access and connectivity to harness digital transformation
- Private equity investment in artificial intelligence
- Improving online disclosures with behavioural insights: Towards better outcomes for consumers
- Data-driven innovation for growth and well-being: What implications for governments and businesses?
Industry, globalisation, entrepreneurship, productivity
Science & technology, space and oceans