Become a Forum Partner
The Forum is the ideal opportunity for any institution involved in local economic and employment development to enhance its profile and showcase new approaches, services and initiatives to a high-level global audience.
Find out all benefits of becoming a Forum Partner.
For more information, please contact Anna Rubin or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Forum Board
- Denis Leamy, Chief Executive, Cork Education and Training Board, Ireland
- Rainer Aster, Managing Director, gsub mbH - Social Business Consultancy Corporation, Germany
- Randall Eberts, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, US
- Tor Hatlevoll, Senior Advisor, Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions, Sweden
- Sally Sinclair, CEO of the National Employment Services Association, Australia
- Louis Vervloet, Chair of the OECD Local Development Forum and Director of ESF Unit, Flemish Ministry of Employment, Belgium
- John Buck, President and Chief Executive Officer, CEDEC
About our logo
Our visual identity was re-imagined in 2022, on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the LEED Programme.
Our brand conveys the wide range of stakeholders engaged in LEED, bringing together local partners to identify the best solutions for good jobs in great places.
The visual motif employs a people-centred design reflecting the "we are here" pin shape. This illustrates how the local and people dimension of LEED has important impacts on communities.
The colour palette transmits a modern and vibrant energy, showcasing how LEED practitioners innovate, network and succeed.
For more information, contact Anna.Rubin@oecd.org | Sign up for the Local Development Forum newsletter | Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @OECD_local #GoLocal