Direction de la Gouvernance publique
Gender Balance Guide: Actions for UAE Organisations
United Arab Emirates, 19 September 2017
The Gender Balande Guide lays out the road-map for the United Arab Emirates and its organisations to harness the untapped potential that women represent.
Building on OECD expertise, it provides a list of practical actions that can be taken by UAE organisations in order to achieve gender balance and work towards gender equality.
These actions cover five distinct areas:
- Actions to implement commitment and oversight for gender balance
- Actions to integrate gender into policies and programmes
- Actions for engaging personnel towards gender balance
- Actions to implement gender balance in leadership positions
- Actions to implement gender sensitive communication
The guide was prepared by the OECD in collaboration with the United Arab Emirates Gender Balance Council (2017).
Watch the launch of the Gender Balance Guide:
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)