Information about fellowships funded since 2016 can be found in the links below, including reports from fellows and links to published papers that came out of the fellowships. It may be useful to look at these if you are applying for a CRP fellowship to see what sort of research projects have been funded in the past. To apply for funding, please see the upcoming call for applications.
18 international research fellowships out of 35 received have been retained by the OECD Co-operative Research Programme for funding. Download the full list of fellowships for detailed information (pdf).
- Biological control of invasive pests: implications for biodiversity and ecological stability
- Incorporating disease intensity and pathogen genetics in network analysis of long-distance dispersal and spread of plant disease epidemics
- New approach methods to assess risks of nanomaterials in the food supply chain
- Rethinking resilient agriculture: From climate-smart agriculture to climate-functional farming
- Wildland fire management during COVID-19
- A framework for integrating forest foods and medicines into a bioeconomy
- Curcumin-nanospheres as a feed additive to improve the pig’s growth performances and health
- Development of high-quality forage sorghum for a sustainable and climate-resilient future livestock industry
- Genetically engineering Toxoplasma gondii as a novel vaccine delivery system
- Merging engineering and plant breeding: Bendable electronics and sensing technologies to improve plant productivity