Guidance Note - Teacher / school Manager
LEED has published two guidance Notes – one for teachers and school managers on educational design and learning environments, and one for policy makers on how to support schools in the organisation of teacher training and collaboration with the surrounding world.
The teacher/school manager note discusses factors influencing entrepreneurial education which can be shaped by the school - educational design, learning environments, the role of the teacher, and the school's collaboration with its surrounding environment. For each factor, key recent literature, empirical studies, and evidence from schools participating in E360 are reviewed. Each section ends with a summary of key issues, in which the reader is guided towards further readings and case studies. The document is suited for a heterogeneous audience, including novices and experts as readers can choose where to go into more depths and read further in the E360 documentation pool.
The note guides the reader through the different content of this website :
The thematic papers:
- The entrepreneurial school part 1: Selected Institutional Guidance and Quality Management Approaches
- The entrepreneurial school part 2: Entrepreneurial Learning Environments and a Changed Role for Teachers
- Entrepreneurial Education in Practice part 1: the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Education in Practice part 2: Building Motivations and Competencies
- The Outward Looking School and its Ecosystem