Work with us
The OECD is committed to giving a voice to civil society stakeholders and helping ensure that their views are factored into the OECD’s work and hence making the OECD analyses stronger.
We engage with civil society through various ways: advisory committees that represent businesses and trade unions, regular consultations, as well as conferences and workshops where civil society organisations are welcome to contribute. Find out more.
Events in March:
- Current consultations: Have your say into the consultations and the call for contributions that are now open
- Survey: What does the future of automation mean for your job?
Will your job change because of automation? How does your job compare to other professions?
Take our new innovative survey and check your results.
- March on Gender events: Towards digital inclusion
Gender equality is vital for both well-being and in order for economies to prosper and provide sustainable, inclusive growth. The OECD will launch two new reports tracking progress on women’s rights, opportunities and participation in public life during its March on Gender events at the OECD Conference Centre to mark International Women’s Day on March 8.
Browse the programme
- Webinar: Helping our youngest to learn and grow: Policies for early learning
Research has shown that attendance at early childhood education and care programmes can have a significant impact on children’s cognitive, social and emotional development, and on their performance in school – and in life – later on. But the magnitude of the benefits also depends on the quality of the services provided. Andreas Schleicher, Director of the OECD Directorate for Education and Skills, will present the policies promoting high-quality early learning and will also discuss what we know about children’s use of technology.
20 March 2019, 16h00 CET
- OECD Global Anti-corruption and Integrity ForumThe 2019 Forum will focus on the risks and opportunities of new technologies for anti-corruption & integrity.
Request your invitation until 13 March
20-21 mars 2019, OECD Conference Centre, Paris, France
- Workshop on spatial dimensions of productivity
The topics that will be dealt with in the workshop will be:
28-29 March 2019, Bolzano, Italy
- National and local public sector efficiency: implications for productivity
- Mobility within and across regions: misallocation or growth potential?
- Infrastructure in a digital and globalised world: What’s required to bridge regional divides?
- Promoting innovation and productivity diffusion: skills and innovation in regional and local eco systems
See the full list of upcoming OECD events
For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the OECD Civil society newsletter